Lost Rhapsody Lost Rhapsody

The single most magnificent thing i've ever seen

I love this more than i love nuclear explosions. And i'm a man that loves his nuclear explosions!

"Epic Battles" Ep.1 "Epic Battles" Ep.1

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

You Freakin' Rock! Makes my 40k stuff look like the pile of crap it is! Dude, it was great, but one 40k flash artist to another, prepare for an eternity of reviewers saying, 'that's not what the emperor looks like', 'the blue marine would have shot the red guys for saying that' and other purist bollocks.

This rocked. and if you can find it in your infinite wisdom, drop me an e-mail. I'd love to work on a 40k flash with you. With your high quality, none-shitty artwork, and my 40k knowledge and writing ability, why we could be the greatest thing since sliced bread. SLICED BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD!

TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody

I LOVE IT!!!!

Good god, it's gorgeousness and gorgeousity combined! This made me laugh for a very, very long time. Acts of genius like this don't come up on NG very often, so make the most of it people!!!

Plus the author is one of those proud, proud people who give those Wank-stain reviewers a Spider Jerusalem style ear-bashing!

I salute you, and will go get textual vengeance on some numbnut who reviewed my game last week, in your honour!

TmsT responds:

Hahaha I've just started reading Spider J's adventures recently. He's a bit more cynical that me, I must say.

^_^_^

The LaBlueGirl Collection The LaBlueGirl Collection

wow

Possibly the worst thing to come from a collaboration of the shittiest artists i've ever seen! A new powerhouse has awaken on Newgrounds! I reccomend that we deem them the almighty Cock Crew!

Mgs 4 teaser. Mgs 4 teaser.

brilliant,

just needs to be longer.

if you can keep up the fantastic graphics and atmosphere it'll be a treat. very artistic way of doing it, a lot like my submission that was next to yours all day! lol. i really liked it and look forward to the finished article. pity that rasclart RouletteX blew the whistle on it. if it's any consollation, the little cack pissed me off in a review too. i took the piss out of him in a grand style.

This deserved a much better score than it got. well done!

Trippin Teaser Trippin Teaser

god that was pointless

Who honestly thought that this would encourage people to look out for their music video? it's crap! if you're gonna do a trailer, make it have a point! This should have been whistle blown during judgement for being pointless anyway

Mojo's Revenge 3 Trailer Mojo's Revenge 3 Trailer

quite good

good, decent graphics, well directed, my only criticism being that trailers should all now be put in NG Alphas, to prevent them clogging up the portal, but still allow everyone too see them. Anyway, look forward to the finished film.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Good God!

Amazing, truly amazing. I still can't believe people don't like this. Any limitations it does have are nulled by one thing. I make flash animations. even if i'm not good at it, i can see how other artists do the things they do, the tricks, the techniques. I have no idea how on earth you do the things you do in your films! keep up the great work!

Magical Trevor Magical Trevor

Lol

That's the best submission i've seen in a long time, and anyone who says otherwise is an indifferent bovine!

Hereticus Hereticus

Brilliant

Fantastic animation, slaughtered Heretics, Inquisitors? You bastard. You've made my 40k games and films look shit!
Well done!
Ever wanna make a game? gimme a buzz. And once again, that was fucking fantastic!

forsterbar responds:

Dude... do I wanna make a game? I am at the moment... you get to be the gunner for a Baneblade tank that is low on ammo. You're world is being overun by Tyranids... and you wanna take down as many as possible before evac. Basically it's a shooter in the stylings of those zombie games, only out in the open on an iceworld. I've only done the first 2 levels so it's still got quite a while before it's ready... but if you know where to get Tyranidish sound fx let me know.
Thanks a lot for the support... ROCK ON!