Born To Board Born To Board

Great work!

Great BETA! the finished articles gonna be amazing, the mechanics are pretty fun already. keep it up!

Balthor's Funhouse Balthor's Funhouse

dude that was great

Lol, bust them KKK up good! There was something Pythonesque about the noises they made when falling in the piss. made me lasugh all day. Nice one.

Police Bike Police Bike

I love this game

I didn't think it could get better, but playing it on broadband with high quality and a perfect framerate, it once more becomes one of the greatest NG games of all time. Bloody hilarious!

Make A Shooter Make A Shooter

iloveyouandwanttohaveyourbabies

Seed wont forget your fine service to his games. now i will go and make some violent game. Bye!

enter the matrix in style enter the matrix in style

omigodthatwascrap

Couple of points seed wants to raise.

1. why does ghost have arms like ozzy osbourne in bo'selecta? SHAAAAAAAARON

2.why no combat sequence? that's what the matrix is all about!

3. the graphics are really, really bad. find a freelance artist who will do it for you.

4. do a proper pre-loader

5. sound sound and sound again.

You probably wont read this. i expect your soul snapped like a twig come the third page of reviews.

Oh well...

Shoot'em up Shoot'em up

Good start

I like it! keep fixing the bugs and this'll be perfect. in the meantime it gets a three

Seed out

Damnation: DooM Game e1m1 Damnation: DooM Game e1m1

Damn Right!

Well done chap.

This has to be the best Flash since Pico. Keep up the good work, cos i think your series is gonna be damn huge.

YEAH!!!

Father Ted Clip-Board 2 Father Ted Clip-Board 2

FECK,DRINK,FECKIN' GIRLS.

To be brutally honest; I gave this a Five. Why?
Because Father Jack from 'Father ted' Is the single funniest TV character ( except Stewie from family guy. Reminds me of when i was young. DAMN YOU ALL!)

Feck'n keep up the good work

Engrish Humor Gallery 1 Engrish Humor Gallery 1

Velly good

Very,Very funny.Reminds me of Tom Green's subway monkey hour on Mtv: "Why don't you have something to drink? Try one, making you better feeling!!!" Try using some flash in there though, otherwise it's just powerpoint

Downing Street Fighter Downing Street Fighter

All hail the labour minister, Chez, Chez

This is great! having enjoyed the grim irony of making a virtual Prescott punch another Politician, seems strangely ironic, even a little to realistic. If a sequel comes in time for the next general election, maybe you include party political powers, or the like. A UN world leader version could be good too.

Damn. i'm making too many good reviews. I'm meant to be dark for Penguins sake!