Lost Rhapsody Lost Rhapsody

The single most magnificent thing i've ever seen

I love this more than i love nuclear explosions. And i'm a man that loves his nuclear explosions!

"Epic Battles" Ep.1 "Epic Battles" Ep.1

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

You Freakin' Rock! Makes my 40k stuff look like the pile of crap it is! Dude, it was great, but one 40k flash artist to another, prepare for an eternity of reviewers saying, 'that's not what the emperor looks like', 'the blue marine would have shot the red guys for saying that' and other purist bollocks.

This rocked. and if you can find it in your infinite wisdom, drop me an e-mail. I'd love to work on a 40k flash with you. With your high quality, none-shitty artwork, and my 40k knowledge and writing ability, why we could be the greatest thing since sliced bread. SLICED BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAD!

TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody

I LOVE IT!!!!

Good god, it's gorgeousness and gorgeousity combined! This made me laugh for a very, very long time. Acts of genius like this don't come up on NG very often, so make the most of it people!!!

Plus the author is one of those proud, proud people who give those Wank-stain reviewers a Spider Jerusalem style ear-bashing!

I salute you, and will go get textual vengeance on some numbnut who reviewed my game last week, in your honour!

TmsT responds:

Hahaha I've just started reading Spider J's adventures recently. He's a bit more cynical that me, I must say.

^_^_^

Born To Board Born To Board

Great work!

Great BETA! the finished articles gonna be amazing, the mechanics are pretty fun already. keep it up!

Balthor's Funhouse Balthor's Funhouse

dude that was great

Lol, bust them KKK up good! There was something Pythonesque about the noises they made when falling in the piss. made me lasugh all day. Nice one.

Police Bike Police Bike

I love this game

I didn't think it could get better, but playing it on broadband with high quality and a perfect framerate, it once more becomes one of the greatest NG games of all time. Bloody hilarious!